Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Transforming Series (13): If you do not know where Jesus is going, how can you know where you aregoing too! By JSalum

If you do not know where Jesus is going, how can you know where you are going too! By JSalum



A son said: "This is a good word which is encouraging me in the journey of heaven and to do well some work of God without to fear anything!" 

Yes, Yes! Journey OF heaven and not journey TO heaven! I am not in a journey to heaven, I want to get and I did get already to the Father! I am in my Father and my Father is in me! Yes, son, you will do well some work of God without fearing anything.

This is so spectacular! Jesus is saying: "The person who trusts me will not only do what I’m doing but even greater things, because I, on my way to the Father, am giving you the same work to do that I’ve been doing. You can count on it. From now on, whatever you request along the lines of who I am and what I am doing, I’ll do it. That’s how the Father will be seen for who he is in the Son."

We should be along these lines of who Jesus is and what He is doing! It is up to say the same thing about us. Who I am and what I am doing! 

Please read again!  “Thomas said, “Master, we have no idea where you’re going. How do you expect us to know the road?” Jesus said, “I am the Road, also the Truth, also the Life. No one gets to the Father but by me. If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him. You’ve even seen him!”

Son, you have already reached your destination if you are walking with me!

"Philip said, “Master, show us the Father; then we’ll be content.” “You’ve been with me all this time, Philip, and you still don’t understand? To see me is to see the Father. So how can you ask, ‘Where is the Father?’" 

"Don’t you believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I speak to you aren’t mere words. I don’t just make them up on my own. The Father who resides in me crafts each word into a divine act."

“Believe me: I am in my Father and my Father is in me. If you can’t believe that, believe what you see—these works."

"The person who trusts me will not only do what I’m doing but even greater things, because I, on my way to the Father, am giving you the same work to do that I’ve been doing. You can count on it. From now on, whatever you request along the lines of who I am and what I am doing, I’ll do it. That’s how the Father will be seen for who he is in the Son, I mean it. Whatever you request in this way, I’ll do.”
John 14:5-14 MSG

Wow! You are not going to heaven. You are going to GOD! You have been in God, you are in GOD. And you are  going to GOD! 

What I am going to say is only for the sake of some of my brothers. If in HIM you just "go to heaven" if you die, but your destination is not heaven, but GOD! It is so boring to think  of death in terms of a way to go to heaven when I have to question God about everything and I just started few years, 52 years ago? 

When being in God, when walking with Him is all, does the place matters? Why do I need a place if I am in Him? 

If you were God, just think a minute, but not in the sense of power that is so attractive to our human nature, if you were God where would you like to live? What place would you like to stay? 

As a man and a woman, a human being where do you like to be? In your house? Some will say, I have no house! In a field with all the nature around you? Are you staying in the city? Where are you? 

“And a scribe came up and said to Jesus, "Teacher, I will follow you wherever you go." And Jesus said to him, "Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay his head."”
Matthew 8:19-20 ESV

Let me tell where I want to lay my head!

“One of the disciples, the one Jesus loved dearly, was reclining against him, his head on his shoulder. John 13:22-25 MSG



No comments: