Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Transforming Series (12): Who is the holy one here?


Let me ask you the same question I have asked before? Who is the holy one here?
πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜³πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

The holy face is this one 😳

One of the meanings of holy is to be set apart, separated from.
The distinguished face among all those faces is 😳 

In our mindsets related to spiritual stuff are pictures, forms, ideas of angels, nice faces, people on their knees, that were impressed on us by religious backgrounds. 

God choose a carpenter to reveal Himself in the world of business. 

I probably would never choose a farmer instead of a preacher behind a pulpit to portrait someone spiritually.

What face would represent Jesus if you were able to see him eating with sinners and tax collectors in town of Betsaida in the first century? Who can represent God here?
πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ™‚πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

We would have used other faces to represent sinners and tax collectors! πŸ‘ΉπŸ˜‘πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜²πŸ˜«πŸ˜©πŸ˜–
But never πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

This is just a simple exercise to make you think. From what I know about Jesus and having spent almost 50 years walking with Him I am 100% he would never use those faces to represent sinners and tax collectors and he would not like this one πŸ˜‡ to illustrate him. I mean he would use this one πŸ˜‡ to engage with many people. But I am 100% he would like us to use this one πŸ˜„ this one πŸ˜€ this one πŸ˜ƒor this one πŸ˜‚ to illustrate Him.

The impression you make of God is how you see Him in your heart!

Be blessed! Oops! Sorry! Be a blessing! 

JSalum

Oops! Jesus interrupted me while I was driving and he said: Josimar, I like this one better 😜 And he laughed! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


No comments: