Tuesday, May 26, 2020

A frank conversation with one son from Africa about the invitation do pray on Pentecost for a new outpouring of the Holy Spirit. By Josimar Salum



*A frank conversation with one son from Africa about the invitation do pray on Pentecost for a new outpouring of the Holy Spirit. By Josimar Salum

“Hello Father, what is the purpose of these 50 hours prayers? I feel I want to join.”

For a new Pentecost, a new revival, I answered him. The Holy Spirit said in Acts 2 that the God’s promise is for us, for these days:

“‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams. And on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; And they shall prophesy.

And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the LORD Shall be saved.’

Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear.

Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call.””
‭‭Acts‬ ‭2:17-18, 21, 33, 38-39‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

i was looking at the content and still don't understand.can you help me understand this?

He replied: “This site will offer live and pre-recorded liturgical and ecumenical events including worship sessions, Masses, liturgy of the hours led prayer, etc… as aids to help you join in part of the 50 hours to Pentecost worldwide.”

They are Catholics. I was invited to pray, I don’t need anything else from the site. I like the idea to pray 30 minutes or more during these 50 hours of prayer. My prayers in Jesus are stronger than everything else. Don’t you want to pray for REVIVAL? If I had a prayer invitation from the Seventh Day Adventists with this purpose would I respond positively? If it was an invitation from Baptists, or from Pentecostals, or from any other Christian group would I respond favorably?

Here is my point! I hate all religions, all religions are false, “If anyone among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this one’s religion is useless. Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.” James‬ ‭1:26-27‬

I see that religious people do things the way they believe and they do with devotion and sincerity.  I am a follower of Jesus Christ who had no problem to dine with sinners ...  Like He did indeed, I would dine with them too and with all religious people. LOVE for people is beyond religious barriers.

So here there is an invitation to pray for the Holy Spirit Revival! This is a dangerous request. The first thing a Holy Spirit revival would do, it would destroy idolatry in the hearts of people all across the land and spread LOVE in their hearts and united them all in Jesus Christ AS ONE.

Let people pray to whoever and whatever they want, or not to pray at all. Let them exercise their God’s given right to worship whoever and whatever they want.

I was invited to pray and I am going to pray to Jesus Christ only. And that is for I invited you to do so!

“For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords), yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.” I Corinthians‬ ‭8:5-6‬

He sincerely insisted:

“It was not my wish to be connected to catholics in prayers. They have their own way of praying in other names sometimes, not to God alone. And it's as if we are joining their faith, their way of praying even if the invitation was good.”

Son, you are accustomed to pray with liars, cheaters, haters in your congregation sometimes. And they called themselves Christians and some are even in position of leadership. Or not? I understand you completely.

Would Jesus pray with anyone?
To GOD! I was not invited to pray to Mary, to Budha or to Allah. Did I?

“It is true even if only God can see the hearts. These people have always wanted to dominate the world by their idolatry which have been leading people away from God.”

You generalize! When you say this people you mean the people
in the past and some of them or even the majority of them today. But it is not all of them. Like the Belgians with their Protestantism? Like Ellen White with her heresies? Are all Belgian Christians the same? Are all Adventists the same? The religious spirit, son, has a hold on you. Jesus is not Christian. We were just invited to pray. Join with me in prayer. Yow know me. You join with those you know.

“Yes, truly Jesus is not Christian”,
he agreed.

I just keep imagining people around the world praying and I say: FATHER, MANY DON’T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING! Forgive them Father and fill them with your Holy Spirit. Let the Holy Spirit fall on them.”

He gladly replied: “Father, yes, this is the main reason we can join.“

Hallelujah!

#ASONE

No comments: