Saturday, May 06, 2017

I HAVE PRESSED THE & RESET BOTTOM



I HAVE PRESSED THE "RESET BOTTOM"

I pressed the reset button! I am immersed in the Lord to know the Lord's direction from now on! Yes, I have lived until here! How many experiences! How many things! Then I hit the button!

We get involved with so many things and we are jamming with activities beyond what we can endure and even if we could accumulate so many, those that God has for us mixed with those in which we are involved on our own. That is not good indeed!

I have been meditating a lot on what a hybrid is! This mixed thing that has become almost everything in this world. Church together with business. Gospel with money. Half man, half angel. Half human, half divine. It's a long reflection!

Maria chose the best part and then we applied it only in the context of the episode! I see it beyond. 

Mary seated at the feet of Jesus! Martha was working attending the house needs! All right! One woman doing one thing and the other woman doing one thing! No mixing! 

The time has come, so I felt it, I pressed the reset bottom. It is in this sense! I want to go back to the beginning, to meet Him, the Lord! I do not have to travel far to get back to the beginning! The beginning is just one minute after pressing the reset bottom!

Meditate on these things!

Jesus is very near. I pressed the button. When it came back I found only Him. No more hybrids. No more many things. Only Him! And upon Him and with Him I will build!

Josimar Salum
5/6/2017

No comments: