Thursday, June 16, 2016

Transforming Series (9): Don't talk about him, only about Jesus! ByJSalum

Don't talk about him, talk only about Jesus!
By JSalum



Someone wrote to me this morning: "If the devil was able to destroy us, he would have destroyed us. But the grace of the Lord always is upon us and it is far beyond all the plans of the devil."

This sounds very strange to me, though it may seem spiritual. And I keep hearing the sons, kings and priests of God saying things like this.

I didn't even think to answer him. I responded: Devil is just a dust, because "the reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8 . To make all his works dust! Very simple! And it is done! 

Don't you see? “As we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.” 2 Corinthians 4:18 ESV

Devil has no plans, I should say for the sake of some brothers, they result in nothing! All his schemes are nothing, because “Jesus disarmed the rulers and authorities and put them to open shame, by triumphing over them in him.” Colossians 2:15 ESV

Are you in Jesus? I AM in Him! Are you in HIM?

The devil is nothing! Don't lecture me saying: "Oh! Be careful!" I am careful, but with my Lord! To Him I am careful! 

“We know that God did not put the future world under the power of angels. Somewhere in the Scriptures someone says to God, “What makes you care about us humans? Why are you concerned for weaklings such as we? You made us lower than the angels for a while. Yet you have crowned us with glory and honor. And you have put everything under our power!” God has put everything under our power and has not left anything out of our power. But we still don't see it all under our control. (We don't see, we don't see!)  What we do see is Jesus, (What does it mean?).. WE SEE who for a little while was made lower than the angels. (Who is He? Jesus or I? Jesus or you?)

 Because of God's gift of undeserved grace, Jesus died for everyone. And now that Jesus has suffered and died, he is crowned with glory and honor!

We are people of flesh and blood. This is why Jesus became one of us (So we might become HIM) He died to destroy the devil, who had power over death. And now that Jesus has suffered and was tempted, he can help anyone else who is tempted.” Hebrews 2:5-9, 14, 18 CEVUS06

Don't ever attribute to the devil anything! Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! "Am I clear, thus says the Lord!" Yes, Lord Jesus! I hear you well!

ALL THE GLORY TO HIM WHO SITS ON THE THRONE! All! All! All! Do you understand? ALL! EVERYTHING! I can hear his firm and soft voice invading my whole body, soul and spirit as if I were the entire universe! As if there were only His Voice!

“Then I heard a voice from heaven shout, “Our God has shown his saving power, and his kingdom has come! God's own Chosen One has shown his authority. Satan accused our people in the presence of God day and night. Now he has been thrown out! “Our people defeated Satan because of the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony They were willing to give up their lives.” Revelation 12:10-11

“Jesus told them: I saw Satan fall from heaven like a flash of lightning. I have given you the power to trample on snakes and scorpions and to defeat the power of your enemy Satan. Nothing can harm you.”
Luke 10:18-19 

I am so sorry people are still waiting for Revelation 12 to be fulfilled! I am really sorry! I am God's chosen one, and I am not alone! I am ONE! We (I) are God's Chosen One! Are you One?

No comments: