Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Re-Call to Prayer and Action on Behalf of Muslins


Read and study the article here

Salum,

Excellent! I have been teaching this stuff for 10 yrs. now; I even said the same thing last Sunday morning I tell u I was a bit scared I never ever felt fear saying anything from the pulpit I did last Sunday.

Raffoul Najem


Najem, 

The Spirit of Intimidation and Fear are well known in New England. And now they are strengthened by their fellows from Islam.

I do believe it is time for the Church to awaken and in Her Helm of action rise up to positively address all of this with positive Prayer and by making disciples among them.

It is seems Islam is taking over, but remember that in less than few hours the Holy Spirit had shaken Jerusalem and brought into the Kingdom 5000 disciples that reached the whole known world in less than 50 years.

Without a complex of despair, a critical spirit and inertia we must look at this with a stead and realistically approach. 

You will be used among them by God due your vast experience, background and by speaking fluent Arabic... Please, are you willing?

Please, prioritize your tour to the house churches in Europe. Please, bring me with you. Please...

I am praying hard, a heavy weight is upon my heart and soul. I feel, my dear brother, we are spinning around ourselves and chewing religious gums of complacency, nonsense chattering and dormant romanticism.

It is time to replace our rhetoric by practical and intrusive evangelism, our churches boxes of Sunday’s services and after them baseball and football games for a revolution of Love towards 1.2 billion Muslins souls.

My dear brother, my heart is aching. 

These two young men were our neighbors; there was a multitude at the marathon in Boston and the Church... We were sleeping with our crumbs from Heaven.

The crumbs may be enough for each if us, it has been enough for the Phoenician woman, but it has not been enough for this worldwide ocean of people who are dying in their eternal Meccan of darkness, and before dying many of their terrorists kill and send Christians to Hell ahead or with of them. 

Sorry, pray for me. I am really hurting. I am tired of myself. Lord, have ,mercy.

Lord, give me Arabic souls, otherwise kill me.

سلام يسوع المسيح الذي مات لدينا بالنسبة لهم جميعا.

سلوم

No comments: